Material: ok cloth + composite diving material
Brand Name: Posture Universe
Age Group: Adult
Item Type: Braces & Supports
Effect: Bone Care
Size: Free Size - Adjustable
1. Stretch fabric exerts even compression around the elbow which reduces muscle fatigue and tendon stress.
2. Both sides of the elbow are supported by springs with good toughness, which can effectively protect the elbow from external impact.
3. Elbow support against acute & chronic pain, strains, sprains, and fatigue; ideal for post-surgery recovery or preventing sports injuries.
4. Latex-free breathable neoprene increases blood circulation and provides soothing warmth thereby accelerating the body's natural recovery and alleviating stiffness & inflammation; draws perspiration away throughout the day, or during intense exercise at the gym or on the court.
5. The binding method of the upper and lower ports can be adjusted according to the thickness of the arm. Convenient design can be worn on left or right arm; Soft binding for exceptional comfort.
1. Double locking:
Equipped with two adjustable and improved HOOK & LOOP straps, our tennis elbow brace allows you to tighten or loosen at your comfort level. And this adjustable elbow support is use Open Design, the soft mesh material on the elbow joint which provide more protection.
2. Breathable Composite diving material:
This elbow support brace made by durable elastic and breathable Composite diving materials ensures that you stays comfortable and dry while wearing it, and you can enjoy the sports. The outer layer of this arm sleeves is use OK cloth, the elbow band will not afford the ball.
3. Spring design:
Both sides of the elbow are supported by springs with good toughness, which can effectively protect the elbow from external impact.
4. Blood circulation:
Elbow support can promote the circulation of muscle, this effect is very beneficial to the treatment of arthritis and joint pain. The good blood circulation, more can play the muscle movement function.
1Pcs * Elbow Support (Pay attention to distinguish between left and right hands)