- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Material: Velvet fabric, sponge
- Model Number: Bunion Corrector
- Effect: Bone Care
- Item Type: Braces & Supports
- Application: Foot
- Brand Name: TIKE
- Color: Black, Beige
- Adjustable Size: one size fit all adults
- Applicable People: Adult Men Women
- Package include: 1 Pcs of bunion splints for left or right foot
- Sale: Wholesale/Dropshipping
- toe brace: toe corrector straightener
What is a Bunion?
Many people have a bunion - a deformity of the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint at the base of the big toe. A bunion develops when the first metatarsal bone of the foot turns outward and the big toe points inward (toward the other toes), causing the joint to jut out (see "Anatomy of a bunion"). The Latin name for the deformity is hallux valgus (hallux means big toe, and valgus means turned away from the midline of the body). Most shoes don't accommodate the resulting protrusion and so put pressure on the misaligned joint. Eventually, the bursa (a fluid-filled sac that surrounds and cushions the joint) becomes inflamed, and the entire joint becomes stiff and painful.
Our Product suit for:
2. Hallux valgus
3. Tuff toe and tailors
4. Toe drift and overlap
5. Bunion postoperative
6. Hammer toe pain relief
7. Avoid friction and blisters
8. Bunion discomfort and pain
9. Dancers, yoga, seniors, high heels, athletes, etc.
1. Relieves discomfort and pain caused by bunions, Hallux Valgus and crooked toes by protecting and gently realigning the toe. Also reduces friction, pressure and inflammation for complete bunion pain relief.
2. Providing protection and support, the bunion splint uses an integrated aluminum brace to supply constant, gentle pressure on the big toe to realign it and slow the progression or formation of bunions.
3. Lightweight and breathable, the bunion splint is made with a terry cloth material for a comfortable fit throughout the day and even overnight.
4. Secured by an external elastic strap, the splint will not slip or bunch and can easily be worn with socks and most styles of shoes.
5. The corrective bunion brace fits most individuals comfortably utilizing adjustable straps to create the perfect fit.
How long should I wear them a day?
It is for both night and day use. At night time, you can wear it all night while sleeping to do the toe correction, you can wear it with socks or no socks
At daytime, you can wear it with a snug sock in shoe for daily movements. We don't suggest wearing the bunion sleeves last for over 5 hours in shoes
Or you can wear them in no shoes for all day long to walk around in your house
Material: Velvet fabric, sponge
Size: adjustable, one size fit all adults.
1 Pcs of bunion splints for left or right foot