What is good posture?
This question was well answered by Nina Strang, a physical therapist and certified strengthening and conditioning specialist at the University of Michigan, “Good posture is also known as neutral spine. When we have good posture, the muscles surrounding the spine are balanced and supporting the body equally.”
Read more below to find out some of the payoffs of a good posture.
1.Reduced lower back pain
"Minimizes the excessive force that muscles and joints need to absorb." said Eric Robertson, director of graduate physical therapy education at Kaiser Permanente of Northern California and a spokesperson for the American Physical Therapy Association. Therefore, an upright posture reduces lower back pain.
2.Reduced tension headaches
3. Posture is a reflection of a person's health
4. Appear taller
5. Feel more confident
6. Increased Energy levels
So, How Can You Improve Your Posture?
Other Recent Posts;
- Using back braces to lower back pain
- Exercises to improve your posture
- How to choose a posture brace
- The Ultimate guide on how to improve your posture
- How to properly wear a posture corrector
- How long should I wear a posture corrector?
- Health benefits of posture correctors
- Posture correctors extensive review
- How relieve lower back pain
- Do posture braces work?