As we all know, habits takes some time to be changed completely. It also depends on the individual and the type of habit. In this case, your goal is to change from the habit of slouching to sitting, standing and walking upright or to alleviate back pain by the aid of a posture brace.
For the Upper/ Shoulder posture brace which is designed for improving your posture and alleviating neck and back pain, it is advisable to wear it for 20 - 40 minutes per day for several weeks. You will definitely notice a change in your posture after the few weeks. This will be also be easily visible to your friends and relatives.
For the full back/lower support posture brace, it is advisable to wear it for 1 to 2 hours per day, 3 or 4 times a week until you experience a positive change.
You will need to be patient and consistent for maximum effectiveness of the posture braces.
Other Recent Posts;
- Using back braces to lower back pain
- Exercises to improve your posture
- How to choose a posture brace
- The Ultimate guide on how to improve your posture
- How to properly wear a posture corrector
- How to relieve lower back pain
- Health benefits of posture correctors
- Posture correctors extensive review
- Importance of a good posture
- Do posture braces work?