Who Is It For?
It is easily worn by men and women under or over clothing. It is for anyone who wants a firm guidance with their posture but does not mind fiddling with the straps for a couple of days.
This posture brace is a great choice if you are looking for a support brace that will pull back your shoulders while aligning and supporting your clavicle bone.
- Weight: 0.08kg (0.18lb.) This shows it's light hence can be worn for a long time. The recommended time is 30-40 minutes per day.
- Style: It can be worn over or under clothing. Therefore you could easily get away with wearing it during winter without anyone noticing.
- Material: It is made of Neoprene.
- Size: Medium and Large with each size adjustable.
- Other Features: Heat dissipation and permeability to improve the comfort of wearing. They also include removable armpit pads for comfort.
What Other People Say?
"Product as described. Adjustable and comfortable. One tip: when you tighten the belts, keep your back straight in perfect posture so the corrector will keep it in that position. Overall it works great, looks just like on the pictures and it’s very easy to use." - Ann Lee
"Got the product about a week earlier than expected. The outside packet was neat and tightly packed. The inside packet was a reusable ziplock bag. So can keep the posture corrector free of dust when needed. The product was identical to the image." - David P
Pros Of Posture Corrector for Rounded Shoulders
- Easy to put on and adjust.
- Can be worn under or over clothing
- Relieves shoulder and neck pain
- Latex-free straps
- Has a strange smell which eventually pass after washing.
- Some users experienced discomfort under the arms. This is well solved with the underarms pads.
Other Recent Posts;
- Using back braces to lower back pain
- Exercises to improve your posture
- How to choose a posture brace
- The Ultimate guide on how to improve your posture
- How to properly wear a posture corrector
- How long should I wear a posture corrector?
- How to relieve lower back pain
- Health benefits of posture correctors
- Posture correctors extensive review
- Importance of a good posture
- Do posture braces work?